
Exactly one week ago today, I posted this same view when I was looking for beauty in an unbeautiful day. Once again the skies are very gray and somber (much heavier than before), but what a delightful difference some snow can make in one's outlook!I think I hear my boots and mittens calling me. What's that old song say? "Are ya ready boots? Start walkin'!" . . . "Walkin' in a winter wonderland!"
Snow in the air, a blanket of white on the ground, a song in the heart, and grandchildren on their way here -- YESSS!!!
4 comments:
What a hoot!! Where'd your "Spring" go?? Snow is definately very pretty. Don't ya just wish you could keep it for another few months??
Shalom...Enjoy that snow while it lasts and the kids and grandkids too. We've been praying them your way even though Sherry was wondering if she was coming down with the flu. We hope those symptoms are gone and don't affect anyone else in the family! Although I do not comment on each of your entries, I continue to read them and they have given me the needed uplift in spirits. I praise God that you constantly direct me back to Him and His beautiful creation. Love you & your Montana family!
Like your pictures.It does look inviting to go boot walking in.This week we have weather in the fifties and sixties.Has spring sprung for good?Not a stitch of snow on the ground and warmer weather with sunshine will prematurely bring buds on.I think I will be watching out for frost and freezing times and place coverlettes over the bulbs that want to pop their heads out of the ground.Sheets anyone?Love ya.
After a week of nice weather, we are getting our dump of snow tonight. We've seen enough this year. At least on the driveway, etc.!
Post a Comment