The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.
5 comments:
Wait a minute! This isn't the same room I saw a few minutes ago. Did I "dream" the previous picture???
Nah!! Must a been too full a day at Wal-Mart Store!
Or maybe?? Humm??
Gotta return to the "screen" for the evidence! Hee hee
What a pretty room for the grandkids to have when their there.It definately looks like someone took spic and span and a vacuum to it recent.Unfortunately Tano is one socked now.His one foot must be pretty cold by now.Summer yesterday,winter today.My My what our weather is doing to all of us.
Yep!! But "Spring" is coming!!
Hurray!!
I told you that boy is a little heater in the night. I've given up making him wear a full set of pajamas at night.
Are you going to hold the undershirt and socks hostage, ensuring that we come for another visit soon?
That sounds like a good plan! Actually, I thought it would give me an good excuse to make a trip to Montana!
Post a Comment