The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.

Saturday, March 4, 2006

Room With a View

(Please click on picture to get optimum viewing pleasure!)
This was what I saw from my bedroom window when I went to bed last night. After some oohing and aahing, Larry went out onto the deck to capture the scene for me. Of course, the camera can't do justice to what the naked eye can see, so you'll just have to take my word for it -- it was lovely! How nice to have a room with a view!

2 comments:

SUZIE Q said...

Nice view. The one (and only thing) I can enjoy about working by 6am every morning is that I've managed to catch every sunrise for the last two months. Thankfully the days are getting longer so I'm not seeing the sun set too these days.

Mister Ed T said...

Oh but a taste of heaven!