Yesterday I did a study of my blogging since I first began. I find this very interesting, as I look at my life, both in the past and now.
Began “Rascal Jack Stew” on October 7, 2004
Ended “Rascal Jack Stew” on May 16, 2005
Wrote 60 posts in 5 months, 9 days, which averages 11 posts per month
Began “Jeannie’s Joyful Journey” on May 16, 2005
Discontinued posting on September 16, 2005
Wrote 32 posts in 4 months, which averages 8 posts per month
Resumed posting on December 28, 2005
Continuing through March 15, 2006
Wrote 55 posts in 2 months, 15 days, which averages 22 per month
Probably no one but me will understand the pattern, but it gives me some insight regarding my life over the past year and five months. What I see here is pretty amazing to me, and actually, very good for me to realize. It tells me things about myself that are important for me to see. This is a good change!
No comments:
Post a Comment