Well, actually, they're not really "here" today -- they've gone to Vancouver for the whole day, to visit friends and cousins, and attend church at our former home church. Tomorrow morning, first thing, they'll leave to head home to Montana. This was a hastily planned trip out of necessity, with little time to spend here, but it has been so nice to have them here even for a short visit. (I'll take whatever I can get!)

This morning Grandma didn't tell them to make their beds and tidy up the room before they left for breakfast in Vancouver.
How I love seeing the evidence of my grandchildren in my home!
It makes me smile when I peek my head into "their" room. I'm thinking of ways to keep them here.
2 comments:
Just leave the room untouched! On second thought, hang on to the memories.
P.S. We did not get all the snow that was expected. So I didn't have too much to shovel!
How fun that you posted the photos of the room in its various states:
1) with Grandma-imposed clean-up
2) without any clean-up
3) without any kids
It is funny to see the difference.
Post a Comment