Hubby is still a sickie, but we managed to get out in the sunshine for a short walk this afternoon. Sunshine is good for whatever ails ya, right? Put sunshine and the first day of spring together, and you've got happiness! Add a walk in the fresh air (especially with someone you love), and you've got an instant pick-me-up!

4 comments:
Thank's for brightening my day with your flowers Jeannie. They are so pretty. I never get tired of seeing such beauty, whether in a sunrise, sunset, mountain, valley, or "flowers". Thanks. It did put a smile on my face. I am hopeing to see floweres popping up around here eventually. Yesterday was supposed to be the official day of spring, but I'm not so sure if the birds and flowers, know that.
You're both so welcome! You both brighten my day with your presence in my life--both on screen and in person!
Wish we had some flowers here! I keep scanning, but so far, nothing.
What a beautiful sight to see.Sorry to hear hubby is a sickie yet.Actually I didn't realize he was a sickie as of late.Hope what ails him will soon be over as a result of that nice sunshinie walk you and he took togeather.I have had a few bulbs pop up but then our weather decided to get back to freezing again which probably nipped those buds in.Was happy to see your lovely flower.
Post a Comment