Yes, I am part Irish! (Why do you think I have red hair?)
Actually, I am a combo package of: German, Prussian, English, and Irish.
In the spirit of St. Patrick's Day fun, according to someone's tom-foolery,
| My Irish Name Is... |
 Nicola Daly |
However, my maiden name is:
|
 Ella O'Donovan |
How can this be, when the only thing that changed was the surname--not my first name. So, am I Nicola or Ella? Oh dear, now I have an identity crisis, on top of not feeling at home in Oregon! Hey, I just noticed something: both names end in "A", and so does California! Maybe that's a sign of where I really belong -- someday I'm going back "home".
(One can always dream!)
Happy St. Patricks Day! I know it's a day early, but I'm always up for a celebration--any ol' day! Hey! Even my blog is green!
Just for fun, to find your Irish name, click here:
What's your Irish Name?
2 comments:
One of three--WOW, I didn't know I had three friends there in the Portland area! I should visit three times as often. You won't get tired of me will you??? I promise to bring along my "kid" husband. Maybe he will find another "thing" for you to become addicted to.
No, Sandy, I'm certain I won't get tired of you coming to visit! Yes, do bring along your "kid" husband to play with my husband. While they play, we'll get away!
Speaking of the addiction your "kid" husband led me into, I've managed to bring it under control -- one a day is enough!
Post a Comment