The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Flowers don't stay beautiful forever. Sometimes joyfulness fades too. But, God is always faithful; His beauty never fades; His love never fails, and His mercies are new every morning. I'll cling to that.

6 comments:

Montana Sherry C said...

Hey!!!

Where did the rest of your blog go?

I just cruised over to your site to catch up on some commenting that I've been neglecting. I've had lots to say on lots of posts, but just haven't taken the time to comment on ANY of the blogs for some time now. But when I arrived here, all I found was this flower! It's a nice flower and all, but I was really hoping to spend some time here tonight and this isn't what I was hoping for!

Anyway, hope you are well. Thanks for your encouragement on my blog lately.

I love you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Sherry -- I needed that.
-------------------------------
Okay, so I'll put it back.

Anonymous said...

Gosh those hibiscus are beautiful - were they in Hawaii?

Anonymous said...

Yes, they were blooming right beside our condo on Kauai, although we also had yellow and red hibiscus in our backyard (around our pool) when we lived in Southern California. Absolutely gorgeous!

CML_Shearings said...

Yes, gorgeous! Spring has sprung, but it's not as evident here. So, thanks for sharing your evidence with us.

Eagle-eye Di said...

The flowers are beautiful.It makes me hope for flowers to spring up soon here.