The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Warmly thinking of YOU!

Well, today is Wednesday -- it's one-third gone already! I have laundry going, music playing (Southern Gospel -- yes, I do love it!), miscellaneous tasks have been accomplished, and I have a happy heart! But, I can't think of a thing to write about today!

So, I'm just saying "Hi" to anyone who clicks in here today. I appreciate my friends and family so very much! You are loved! You are a very welcome part of my life! I wish you well--happiness, peace, contentment, good health, and joy!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

Hello back Jeannie. Thanks for clickin in to say hi. Love you!

Eagle-eye Di said...

Hi Jeannie.Love you.

Montana Sherry C said...

Hi, Mom. Look for puppy pictures around the noon hour, my time. He's a roly-poly little lump of Fudge, that's for sure. What a little bundle of cuddly love!

CML_Shearings said...

Thanks for signing in. I love to read whatever you write.

Mister Ed T said...

Warmly thinking of you too!

Anonymous said...

Hmm.Southern Gospel...must be the Gaithers..or maybe they are not from the South.......