I'm thinking of trying something new here, called "Wednesday Weekly".
So far, I'm still trying to decide what it would be:
1. A weekly favorite picture
2. A weekly complaint / pet peeve
3. A weekly update on what's going on in my little world
4. A weekly devotional
5. A weekly joke or funny story/anecdote
6. A weekly favorite something I've read somewhere
7. A weekly prayer request
8. A weekly goof-up report
9. A weekly _____________________________________(?)
Got any suggestions? Tell me your preference in the above list or suggest something else.
On a side-note, as I looked back at my original blog ("Rascal Jack Stew"), I saw that one year ago today, this is what I posted:
P.S. While I was waiting for your suggestions, I came up with a way to use all of the above ideas, but I'd still love to hear your suggestions. Thanks!

10 comments:
What you have sounds good, Look forward to what you post.
Ed, Any preference on something in the list of ideas?
I like:
1.A Weekly Goof Report
2.A Weekly Prayer Request
3.A Weekly View Of My Little
World
4.A Weekly Favorite Picture
5.A Weekly Favorite Saying,
Quote Or Joke
Scrap the weekly complaint/petpeve
This should go in the burn pile.You have a good idea in this post.You go Girl.
Oh I thought of another one.
A Weekly Cleanup Report
It could mean whatever you need it to mean.Whatever you feel needs to be cleaned up.
I like Dianne's idea, maybe used as a follow-up to a weekly devotianal and prayer request. And by the way, I do vaguely remember the weekly reader, it was social studies stuff, wasn't it?
How about something that could change with your week but still be the most memorable thing in your past week...ie. special weekly memory. It could cover most any of the mentioned areas, but I agree on trying to keep it positive if possible.
I would say a weekly prayer request would be cool as well as a weekly posting of goof ups and jokes and such and I am not sure what else.
Thanks to all of you for your input! And, to my nephew, Dan -- a warm welcome to you! This is the first time I've "seen" you here. I've been noticing your comments on other family blogs as well -- how nice to have your comments!
I'm "IN" !!
Agreement with Dianne:
No "pet peeve" of the week.
I'll sorta be like the "frog"
and just "blend" in??
(hee hee)
I mean (croak croak)
No its not the frog that blends in,its the camelion.You goof ball.Love ya.
Post a Comment