Lord, what's up for today? The sky is pure blue, without a cloud in sight. The temperature has already climbed to 70 degrees (F) at only 11:00 in the morning. My heart is quietly at rest, savoring the beauty of my surroundings, both inside and outside my home. There's so much I could do today that I hardly know where to begin. I'm filled with the sense of You at work within me, yet I'm unaware of what you have planned for this day of my life. So, I'll just enjoy this peaceful feeling and soak up Your presence as I go about my day. My life is in Your hands -- use me as You will. Amen.
"The Lord is my Shepherd; I have everything I need. He lets me rest in green meadows; He leads me beside peaceful streams. He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to His name. . . Surely Your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the Lord forever." (Psalm 23:1,6 - NLT)
2 comments:
What a wonderful paraphrase! I'm glad you are enjoying "First Light" like I did. Our tulips finally started to bloom this week. No lambs yet, though. Poor ewes!
We never knows what opportunities or challenges each day may bring us. But our God shall supply our need by His riches in glory though His beloved Son, Jesus Christ! Amazing grace, really!
Post a Comment