and May flowers bring achy-breaky backs!
April showers did, indeed, lead to flowers; however, they didn't just magically appear as a result of the April rains. The work of my hands and the sweat of my brow, together with Larry's toil, caused them to reside in our yard. We devoted much of our time to the project on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday -- and now I have the aching back to go with all that work! So far, about 75-80 flowers and 6 bushes have been planted, plus 5 more bushes, 2 poinsettia plants (still thriving since Christmas), and a climbing rose are waiting to go in the ground. Hopefully, all the hard work and sore, weary bodies will be worth it, but right now I'm thinking...
next time hire it done!!!
3 comments:
Your yard is going to be so beautiful. Once everything is in place and blooming, you should take an overall picture. I, for one, would love to see the labor of your (and Larry's) hands. It is still a little early to plant anything here, except perennials, but they don't usually give you a good solid patch of color. Hope all is well with the two of you.
try getting yourself a 'tens' portable thingy for your back - it works like magic!!! And it is worth every penny spent on it!
I will be eagerly waiting for pictures Jeannie. Sounds awsome!
Post a Comment