Bright and early tomorrow morning, I'll be driving to Penticton, British Columbia, for a family gathering and the wedding of my niece. Larry is unable to get away from work, but my son is going with me, and we're picking up his girlfriend at the airport on our way. Both of my sisters, one of my brothers, and my dad will also be there. I'm looking forward to this little reunion of sorts, and lots of fun together as a family. (That usually means lots of laughter and a few pranks.)
I'll be returning on July 4th, hopefully in time to enjoy watching the "Fourth of July" fireworks with my husband.
Now, it's time to get back to the laundry, ironing, packing, and...uh-oh...
I also have to go to the bank to get some Canadian money. I hope nobody remembers me there as the mental-pausal lady who mistakenly claimed she lost her keys in their bank, and had the manager take apart the trash receptacle to look for them. (Maybe I could put a bag over my head with two eye holes. As long as I'm not holding a gun in my hand, it should be okay, shouldn't it?)
Phooey! If only we could just hit the "delete" key and erase some of the things we do!
No comments:
Post a Comment