Or, was it? Well, here it is Wednesday again, and I haven't posted since Father's Day. I feel like it's time to post something new, but I have absolutely no idea what to post, since there really is nothing exciting going on in my life right now.
If I was in Montana, I could probably go hiking today with Cary's Wednesday weekly hiking group--the "Hallelujah Hikers". Or, I could go over to Camp Utmost where my daughter is teaching this week, and spend some time with my grandkids. (Dontcha think someone oughta be keeping on eye on them as they enjoy the run of the camp, while Mom is busy with the ninth graders?). Both of those ideas sound like fun, but alas, I am not in Montana.
If I was in Heaven today, I'd be visiting with my mom, my husband's mom and dad, and my grandparents, plus getting to know a whole bunch of "brothers and sisters" in Christ that I've never met before! Although, the One I mostly can't wait to see is Jesus! Now, that's the One I really want to visit with face-to-face! Sometimes I try to imagine what that's going to be like, but very honestly, I have absolutely no idea! I just know I so long for that day to come!
Hey, I just noticed on my calendar that today is the first day of summer!

I guess that's a good reason to celebrate today! Happy Summer Solstice to y'all! Yippee!!
Time to get yer bathin' suits on! Now, if only I had a beach nearby, and some friends who aren't afraid to put on a bathing suit and do some sunning with me.
Anyone . . . anyone?
(we three sisters at Lake Michigan last year)
5 comments:
Thinking of swimsuits makes me remember the "tip" you gave me. Can't help but chuckle.
Ha ha -- makes me chuckle too! Thanks for the giggle!
yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.Loved every minute of it.This summer I decided it would be nice to finally buy a new bathing suit.Whats nice to top this? Two bathing suits.Yep,Yep,Yep.I did it!Believe you me.Now watch I will lose my weight that I need to lose and they will end up hanging off of me and I will need to use a belt to keep them on.Negative one way,Positive the other way.Love ya.
Bathing Suit tip? Do tell...!
Bathing suit tip...Hmmmm...think I'll send it to you in an email.
Post a Comment