You know how much I love you, but do you know how proud I am of you, too?I'm proud of your successes -- your skills and talents, your hard work and accomplishments . . .


But, even more important than these, I'm proud of the man you are inside--the goodness and generosity which are so much a part of your daily life, the warmth and caring which are so wonderful a part of the joy you bring to our family . .
You are truly a special person, and I feel fortunate beyond all measure to have been given the gift of a husband like you.Happy Father's Day, Honey!
I love you!
Jeannie
2 comments:
Thanks for the kind thoughts and words and also forgetting about the other things you could have said. I am the fortunate one.
He's a great guy! And this article makes me miss him. Haven't talked with him for a loooong time.
Post a Comment