The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Off Again

Tomorrow morning (bright and early)I'm off to Penticton, British Columbia, for a family gathering and wedding of my niece. Hubby is unable to get away from work this time, but my son is going with me, and we're picking up his girlfriend at the airport on our way north. Both of sisters and one of my brothers, plus my dad will be there also. I'm looking forward to a great visit with my family, and lots of fun. I'll be home again on the July 4th, hopefully in time to enjoy watching the "Fourth of July" fireworks with my husband.

No comments: