The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.
4 comments:
Congratulations to Suzie, Brian and all the family. Looks like a beautiful place to "tie the knot". I thought there might be a post and some pictures. I am sure there will be a lot more.
See you tomorrow.
What beautiful scenery, but I bet the happy couple hardly noticed it at such a special occasion!
Happy 4th of July by the way.....enjoy the fireworks!
Looks like it was soooo beautiful...
What a beautiful bride and handsome groom.The wedding was beautiful.Such a proud papa doing your wedding and proud mama in the audiance watching with her camera poised ready for action.
Post a Comment