The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.

Wednesday, June 7, 2006

I Came...I Saw...I Hugged!

This "hug" was sent to me this morning by my friend, Sandy.
Thanks, Sandy! Now, I'm passing the hug on to you...and you...and you...
(wish I could be there to deliver it in person).
Consider yourself hugged by me today!
P.S. Hug someone else today, okay?

4 comments:

Mister Ed T said...

Scarry Hug! I'll take mine from my sweetie. Have a good day.

Anonymous said...

Hugged???
I feel 'devoured' just looking at this!!!!!

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

Wow! One huge hug!

I am glad the dog and baby are best buddies. Could be scarey!

Eagle-eye Di said...

Oh my!The dog is bigger then the baby.Thank-you for the hug.I will pass it on.