The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.
2 comments:
Love this picture.I would like to put a picture in also but will need to be patient as I have problems again with hello and picassa.Bryan was downloading some music items and deleting a few items and it looks like he has messed a few things up.Happy New Year to one and all.
It's easy to post pictures without using Picasa or Hello. Now the Blogger system has it's own picture-posting right on the same screen where you write your post. Just click on the little "picture" button.
Post a Comment