The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.
2 comments:
Thank You Jeannie for letting all of us share your very beautiful memorys of your trip, through all your pictures and journaling. I am most definately in "awe" of your being able have all of your beautiful vacations. And now the one to Hawaii. This is one of these areas where I have to work on my human weakness, "Envy" (God has given you these "gifts" of being able to share in His Wondrous Creation, that is only a part of the human imagination for most of the people here on this earth. You have definately been blessed. Thank You for sharing this "reality" of your dreams with the rest of all of us. I know you are alittle tired from your trip. But one thing you might consider, would be putting a slide show and narration together, to further share God's creation to those who can only dream. I know you have done that on here, my thoughts were on an actual done up slide show and journaling, to share. Those pictures are breath taking, and there are many people who are "shut in", say in Senior Citizen Homes, etc, who was be thankful to have you also share with them. Just an idea! Love you all.
Your sis
Oh, dear Wascally Wabbit,
How I wish you could have gone along in my suitcase! Yes, I feel incredibly blessed to be able to go to such places as we have gone to, and to see (in person) such incredible sights! I never stop thanking God for this wonderful gift!
Love you,
Jeannie
Post a Comment