Words simply are not adequate to fully describe the awesome spectacle of God's handiwork! We were mesmerized by the incredible sights which totally overwhelmed us as they filled our senses to overflowing. Blending such beauty with the warmth of wonderful friendship, resulted in a truly soul-satisfying vacation--one that we were not eager to have the sun set on for the final time. I can only repeat: "To God be the glory--great things He has done!"
Some of the sunset pictures have already been posted.
Here are the rest of the favorites:











7 comments:
Awesome pictures, I'm jealous
Hi Suzie! Thanks for stopping by - tell ya what...next time we go, we'll stick you in our suitcase, okay?
The sky sure got beautiful as the sun sank into the earth.Your pictures are beautiful.
Jeannie, was your camera able to capture all these shots? I'm just alittle curious what kind of camera
was able to capture all these sunsets. They are beautiful, MAJESTIC!! Thank you for posting them. Is it alright to capture off of your blog?
Thanks, Dianne and Colleen! The camera is a Nikon "Coolpix 5900" (compact size), 5.1 megapixels, 3x zoom. Yes, all the photos were taken with the same camera; settings (preprogrammed) were changed for different lighting. Glad you enjoyed the photos! Feel free to copy any photos you would like.
It looks like suzie just took the words right out of my mouth.Awsome pictures Jeannie.I'm so happy to see you are enjoying your new digital camera.Isn't technology something?Just take and put them right into your computer from your camera and success,pictures to boot.I have loved seeing all of your pics.You and Larry have done a good job with pictures.Is anyone else out there watching the superbowl game?I just realized I missed seeing the end of the game.Now they are handing over the winning trophy.
Yup...the Steelers won it!
Post a Comment