The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.
2 comments:
Beautiful! Next time take us with you (I'm serious). What you've seen is probably less than one per-cent of all the things that beautiful on this earth which is but a billionth (or less) of all the beauty God has created in His universe. And we arn't even to Heaven yet! He must love beauty. A lot! And yet He loves us more. And "we love Him because he first loved us..."
Hi Ed! Larry and I were sitting here at the computer, looking through these pictures when your comment popped in. We never seem to get our fill of looking at this incredible beauty, created by God! Yes, we would love to take you guys with us next time! I wish everyone could go and see this in person.
Post a Comment