The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.
7 comments:
Hi Auntie Jeannie!
I really like those pictures but where are you in all of this?
Hope you are having a great vacation!
Love ya!
Kinza :)
Jeannie these are pictures of what I only wish I could enjoy seeing in real life.I love you and love the fact you are able to enjoy the realness of it all.Its a wish of a life time for many.
Sure just rub it in! Well we are all enjoying our own waters here. Cold, falling from the sky, but nevertheless....This is the first chanve I've had to look at your blog again. Yesterday was a VERY trying day. The girls mom came over and we had the police here to serve her. Chance we may be going for a more permanenet custody battle. We'll fill you in when you return from your glorious vacation! Puleeeeeze...bring back some sunshine! Love ya, Deb
Thanks for the update, Deb...hang in there...even away--I'm praying for you! So glad to see ya in here, at long last...thanks for your little visit!
It was snowing as I left for church this a.m., so it was heart-warming to see your Hawaii photos upon my return home. Thanks for sharing a bit of your vacation with us...simply beautiful. My brother's family went to Hawaii in October and saw that same lighthouse.
Alright you wascally wabbit!! How come you didn't take all of us along?? Dis Wascally Wabbit is pretty skinny, and wouldn't take up too much room in the luggage. I see lots of beach's and water, but tell me, How's the "Wabbit Holes" over there?? Cozy?? And how's the carrot supply??
It all looks so delicious, and yes...I am jealous!!
Post a Comment