I had been working/playing at the computer in the office for awhile, and finally decided I should come out of hiding and be sociable with the two in the family room. This is what I saw . . . dueling laptops!

And, here I thought maybe they were missing me or something -- silly me! Well, it made for a good laugh!
Are we a bunch of computer geeks, or what???
Tonight our laptop crashed, but, have no fear, our systems administrator was near! He tried a little of this and a lot of that, but finally concluded: "Yup, it's broken!" It has taken lots of time, but little-by-little, it's being reloaded and may just rise to live again! (Fortunately, I rarely use that computer, so I couldn't get blamed for the mishap.)
We really do enjoy having Jim (our son) living with us.
7 comments:
'twill be a sad day indeed if/when your computer administrator leaves your home!
Hope all is well with you "three". We are trying to figure ways to keep cool. In the words of Doug in Tennessee--the temperature is brutal!
Several old people - young people observations! Father, wearing socks and shoes..not so with son. Father using one of those old people trays with the beanie bags underneath to put the computer on....(that def. has to go!!!) not so with son.....good picture though, they surely look alike!!!!
Hi Sandy! We're doing just fine here! Our weather isn't too brutal--mostly it's just the way I like it, although the temperature is supposed to be 100+ this weekend.
Hi Rebecca! Your comment here prompted my next post. Thanks!
Ah could you have Jim turn his face sideways for a moment?I believe he has his fathers nose for sure.The toes I'm not sure.Could Larry please take off his shoes and socks?Jim and Larry both have look alike beards.One is alittle more gray from age.The high forehead might just be alittle of yours.I really think he is a combo of you and Larry.A combo worth more then gold.Love all.
Ha Ha Ha !!! Maybe tonight I'll ask them to re-pose for another picture, with the changes you have suggested!
Oh, by the way, those "look-alike beards" aren't quite alike. Jim's beard only surrounds his mouth. Larry's beard is full-face.
Howdy little blogger!
Was great to see you the other day. We would like to have your new tel. no. and address. We are updating a new address book. Hope to see you again soon.
Hey? Am I the only one around that doesn't yet have a lap top? Man I gotta get with it.
That's it! No more cell phone!
It's Lap Time!!
One I can burn cd's onto, and use like everyone else does.
Everyone be looking for good deals! Maybe just keep it a "tad" quiet from the guy who lives here. He might not agree! I think it's time I came out of the dark ages.
Post a Comment