It's funny how the 35 years of separation just slip away whenever we get back together. And, or course, if we're all three together in one spot, with a guitar anywhere nearby, we will not be content unless we're singing togther! That's how we grew up, and that's how it's always gonna be! But, when it comes to dancing, the twins shine! They learned (and love) to do country line dancing. Me? Either I have two left feet or a brain that just can't learn to follow dance steps!


4 comments:
Looks like fun, and again, such beautiful scenery and colours!
It was great to see "The Triplets" together and having fun. Wouldn't it be neat if all three of us couples could go an a cruisew or something together. I sure missed Larry. Haven't seen him in years.
I enjoyed every moment we shared together up at the Lost Moose and down below in the valley, where the beaches were and the channel, and winery ect. The only thing better would have been "much more" time spent together, than we had.
But this sister is vey thankful we had that time together. I love you all!! Thank's for coming and making Suzannes and Brians time complete.
My heart and mind are still with you all. I am afraid I am still not quite back in body and spirit yet.
What a wonderful time we all had.First time us three had on the dance floor.The evening was wonderful,beginning with the wedding,reception with the dance floor and followed with fireworks from the city below us in the valley.It was a beautiful time togeather.Jeannie I have a picture of you and Chuck enjoying the dance floor I will be submitting later.You can cut a rug just as well,don't sell yourself short.Colleen seemed to be the natural on the dance floor amoung the three of us triplets.Love ya all.
Post a Comment