The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.
10 comments:
Hey Dianne, Jim wasn't home, so I couldn't get him to pose for a side profile, but I did get Larry to take off his shoes and socks, and face forward. Oops! Now he's got sunglasses on and Jim doesn't! (I wonder if my photo enhancement program could remove those?)
Now that is better for sure......
earphones in (is that a Nano or is he plugged into his notebook??) Much better minus the shoes and the wrinkly pad!!!!!!!!
That would be his iPod.
It's a miracle what a back yard, lounge chair and "fixed" laptop can do for a person's demeanor. Glad you got everyone straightened out. Let's seeeeeeee, what topic can we use next to generate "interest".
Ha Ha Ha!!! Okay, it's your turn to generate the next topic of interest -- you've done it before; surely you can do it again!
Actually, the laptop isn't completely "fixed" yet -- we haven't been able to restablish our internet connection, since we can't get MSN Premium to reload, and we have no virus protection / firewall because we aren't able to get McAfee to reload (probably because we have no internet connection). Fun fun fun!!! Never a dull moment in this modern world of computers!
Wow what a changed man he is.Looking nice and relaxed with those bare toes.The only thing is Jim's toes aren't next to his.I guess this will do.Let me examine the feet alittle and I will let you know my conclusion.
Oops,I saw the picture first and immediately commented.Now I see you had a recent comment.I still need alittle time.Yep his sunglasses are on.I will email my conclusion probably tomorrow,for tonight am out for alittle while.
He looks much younger but the white "Santa Clause" beard has to go. Maybe he could die it!
Try AVG for internet protection - it is free and works fantastic.
Rebecca, thanks for the hint re: AVG (I've heard of that before), although we also get McAfee free with our internet service (MSN Premium). However, the real problem is that the laptop can't access the internet. It seems to have succombed to either dementia or alzheimers (sometimes its hard to tell the difference). It has either lost its memory or its mind--or has a mind of its own! Larry plans to completely empty the hard drive and start over from scratch. If that doesn't work, we'll sign the death certificate and buy a new one.
Post a Comment