The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.

Monday, July 10, 2006

38 Years of Mini-Golf!

Tonight we celebrated another anniversary -- the 38th anniversary of our first date (a blind date). (We're such incurable romantics!) So, tonight we did what we always do on July 10th -- we went and played miniature golf -- just like 38 years ago! Fun! Larry beat me this time (51-54), but he doesn't always win at this game. I think the loser should get a back rub, right?

Now we're gonna have some ice cream topped with those yummy raspberries! C'mon over!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S. I guess we both won--we both got back-rubs last night.

2 comments:

Montana Sherry C said...

Happy mini-golf anniversary!

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

Happy 38th Anniversary of your first date! So cool that you celebrate it every year like that!

Humm??? Let's see, Ed and I should have gone 5 pin bowling in November. I stood there and laughed. I thought Ed was playing a game with me. The lanes looked about right, (but the size?? of the ball). Now that was funny!! And still is!