I'm goin' to that beautiful land known as "Big Sky Country"!
(not to be confused with "That Big Beautiful Land in the Sky")
(not to be confused with "That Big Beautiful Land in the Sky")







It's time to go to Montana, for a visit with my dad, some family friends, my daughter, son-in-law, and grandchildren; plus I get to meet my new grandpuppy!Also while I'm there, I'll be participating in (and helping to prepare) a seder, celebrating passover among a small congregation of Messianic Jews, led by my friends, Louis and Cary (blogger CML Shearings). I am really excited about this trip--every part of it!
7 comments:
Hey whats with all the clocks? They all tell a story right? Of course my favorite is the first one.I'll bet your counting the minutes and you go room to room to each clock and count them.How many minutes left to tick tock?
As of this very minute, there are about 2,460 minutes till I hit the road!
Neat clocks--bet it takes you a little while to change them for daylight savings--and then back in a few quickly passing months. Sunrise and sunset brought back fond memories. Hope you have a great time with family, kids, g-kids and friends. The Sedor sounds interesting. Have you taken part in one before?
OOps, sorry I misspelled Seder--sorry.
My watchmaker father would love your photos today. I love the fact that you are traveling HERE! We'll be praying for your safe travel.
Ok Jeannie, "Tell us the stories behind "all" of the clocks"?? Please? I'm waiting patiently?? Hmmm??? Yep, I am. Love you Jeannie. I know you aren't sitting at the blog right now. I will wait. (but dis wascally wabbit might need to go find a few carrots to nibble on while she waits) A "Wascal Wabbit" could get hungry. Carrots?? Hummm? Yep! A hunting we will go, a hunting we will go---
The brown clock on the wall, just under on the second row, under the big one with all the pictures of the kids. That brown clock on the left gets my attention Jeannie.
Post a Comment