This kitty was looking for a place to call home, so I snatched her -- right out of another blog.(CML Shearings)
I found this picture amusing, delightful, and absolutely irresistable! Since this kitty really seems to be alive, I have named her "Smokey".
She doesn't require any food or litter box, is no problem at all to those who are allergic to cats, and seems quite loveable. What a find!
Thanks, Cary!
2 comments:
Esther's Rachel looks exactly like this animated cat. She has similar actions too, when she is irritated. I'm glad you enjoyed her. Thank you so much for your comments to my blog. I look forward to them. Your daughter is so special. What a day she helped create for Esther's 18th birthday!
I've continued to praise God for her all day long today. Glad to hear that you found your camera charger, too. In Yeshua's love, Cary
This kitty looks like he would be no trouble at all.Annette and Earl have just taken on a new little fluff ball they have named Smokey.A week and a half ago while Earl was on install for his job in Texas their kitty got hit by a car in front of their home.She called me all broken up not long after I had been there to help watch Emma and pick Sarah up from School.She had gone on a field trip with Hannah's class to Lansing our state capital.Their destination was the state capital building.We said goodby as I needed to get back to Grand Rapids and they took off to get Sarah from Soccer practice.When they got home she realized their kitten was hurt and bleeding so she took it to the emergency vet.She had a broken pelvic. It would have cost 600 to 1000 dollars to fix her and then alot of care,TLC.She called me in tears that nite,all broken up wondering what she should do.After our talking and much thought she made the decision that had to be made.They now have a little fluff ball they call Smokey.Smokey is only 4to5 weeks old so she is bottle feeding it and they have giving it lots of cuddling and holding it to keep it warm and happy.Pray for them and little kitty that it gains the weight it needs to and kitty will grow into a adult cat for them.I will submit a picture when I get my laptop back from getting worked on.Lord willing it won't be much longer.
Post a Comment