The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.
7 comments:
Gorgeous photos, Jeannie! They remind me of our trip to the tulip fields in Holland back in 1980. I just reread comments on a couple of my more recent blogs & saw the one from you on the one titled "Pruning". Thanks for all your encouragement. Hope you are enjoying the A.D. Chronicles...or is the nice spring weather keeping you outside and away from reading?
Tiptoe through the Tulips! How lovely.
Beautiful tulips! What fun to see fields and fields of color. Yours are about two weeks ahead of ours, although some of the local early tulips are blossoming. We have a few in our back flower bed and they are colorful and beautiful. The Holland tulip festival is usually the first full weekend in May. Sounds like you have enjoyed lots of getting together with friends--I envy that--but when I retire, I will hopefully be able to take full advantage of that. Have a great day.
Nice, Mom. I still remember fondly the other time you have been in that same field of tulips. Maybe I'll post a photo one of these days.
I have a friend who is moving to Portland this summer, so she will feel right at home after living in Holland for 15+ years!!!
Our tulip festival is coming up in another week.I have only walked through the tulips once with Chuck and another couple.That was when we only had Dan and he was quite small.I have already decided this is the year to go tiptoeing through the tulips in Holland.
Oh Well!! My "puny" bunch of tulips won't win the prize. To "me" they will be beautiful. I will try not to compare them with the beautiful array of tulips you have just gone to visit.
"sad, sad, sad"
Post a Comment