The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.

Sunday, April 2, 2006

Sunrise . . . Sunset

"On the road again...I just can't wait to get on the road again..."

One more sleep in my own bed till I hit the road.

my destination

7 comments:

Mister Ed T said...

You don't travel "those roads" do you? Have a safe trip.

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

Love you Jeannie!! Please drive safely. And please hug dad for me. I miss him.

Anonymous said...

Being 'on the road' is one of the most delicious treats that this life has to offer - at least to me.

My Dad and I are planning a road trip to the Netherlands for later on this month. I cannot wait, well, yes I can.....but it surely is something to look forward to.

He will see the Keukenhoff and the bulb fields in bloom for the first time in his life and I know already that he will love it.

Have a great time

CML_Shearings said...

Such wonderful photography, Jeannie! One of your road photos reminds me of the "Going to the Sun" Highway in Glacier National Park. Yes, you may borrow my AD Chronicles series for your stay here. They would nicely fill-in those gaps between visiting. Louis & I have caught the upper respiratory virus going the rounds, but may be past the contagious stage by the time we see you. Looking forward to time together...

Eagle-eye Di said...

Alright Jeannie so when did you get to dad's place and when did you get to your daughters place? Fess up.Love ya. This is tuesday night after Annette,Debbie and I had our ladies night out.Give me a gingle.

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

Thanks for posting these pictures Jeannie. I keep coming back in to look at them. "So Many Memories"

Eagle-eye Di said...

I sure do love these beautiful pictures.