The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.
5 comments:
My guess is these beds are for your grandkids.
I guess Sherry and Andy! Awesome quilt. Interesting how the lighting changes the color contrast of the quilt. That's the sign of an experet quilter. Congratulations on a job verry well done.
Boy was I slow on this one.I see its the same bed but the bedspread is two sided.Did you do this quilt?I guess this is a stupid question also.Chalk it up brain drain.
Beautiful Quilt!! Wow!!
Yes we are! I've been thinking about you lots and wondering when you'd be up for another lunch date. Let's do it!
Post a Comment