The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.
4 comments:
The feet tell it all.Just look how content they are attached to the person who just received breakfast in bed.
Oh, you spoiled thing!
HA HA HA! Yes, I know...I'm just a pampered princess!
The visual is there. I remember Larry telling us about your "expectation" for your morning coffee when we were on the Island of Kauai.
We had another "Aloha" party yesterday when we showed our pictures to Bill's brother & wife. Takes you right back to the land of sand, sunshine and palm trees.
Post a Comment