What does Friday feel like? It feels good! It feels like the work week is just about done and the weekend is just about to start! It feels like happiness is springing it's way to the surface and bursting out all over! What a great feeling! (Maybe it's J O Y !!!)
It's been a good week -- a very good week! Each of the first three days (Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday) included visits with friends -- three very dear friends! What a great way to start the week! Thursday and Friday have included all the necessary housework stuff -- the stuff that leaves you feeling great that you tackled your responsibilities and got the job done! What a great way to end the week! All but one day this week has been a sunny day! All five days were productive and fun! It just doesn't get much better than this, unless, of course, my grandchildren were also here, or I was in Hawaii!
Maybe it's the result of spending time with friends, or maybe I'm just getting ready for Valentines Day, or maybe it's just because it's Friday (T.G.I.F.) -- I don't know, but I'm feeling great and just decided to say so! Toodles!
No comments:
Post a Comment