January brought some changes:
1. Our house in Oregon sold and closed--money is in the bank!
2. A new opportunity to teach began--I am teaching the book of Philippians to a small group of women on Wednesday nights. We meet at church every week during the same time period as the AWANA program.
3. Larry has joined the Board of Directors for DaySpring--the assisted living facility where I work/volunteer.
Things that remain the same:
1. We enjoy living in Texas.
2. We enjoy our church and being actively involved there.
3. We enjoy participating in two small, mixed groups--every Sunday night, each group meeting on alternating Sundays.
4. We enjoy being a part of planning and participating in "Encore", a group for the "over 50" crowd, meeting somewhat monthly.
5. We enjoy spending every other weekend with our "adopted grandchildren" (pictured on my blog last month).
6. I enjoy spending two days a week at "DaySpring" Assisted Living.
7. Larry enjoys his job with FDIC (Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation).
8. LIFE IS GOOD!
9. GOD IS GOOD!
10. I am joyful, despite circumstances that are sometimes not so joyful.
No comments:
Post a Comment