The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Joy Unspeakable

This morning I woke up with a song playing in my head, and it just keeps on playing continuously:

"Hallelujah, I am rejoicing, singing His praises all the day long..."

My heart is full of joy this morning!

(Thanks, Lord!)

2 comments:

CML_Shearings said...

This is a wonderful photo of you. I sometimes awake with songs playing in my mind too. Like you, I consider it a gift from the Lord.

Eagle-eye Di said...

Yup I second that also.Its wonderful to wake up singing.Too many mornings I wake up to the worry and anxiety of the situations of how to handle certain things of the day.I feel much happier on the mornings I wake up with a song in my heart.