The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Joy

Sunday morning when our pastor began to preach, I wondered if he had visited my blog or managed to get his hands on my Bible study notes. Of course he didn't, but his message on joy so clearly expressed my thoughts, I just had to post his sermon here.

I embedded an audio clip of his message. If you choose to listen (even maybe just for a few minutes), keep in mind that you will have to wait through a bit of music first.

Also, I just discovered this old blog post (written in May of 2006) in my saved documents: Happiness and Joy

No comments: