The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Welcome to my Snowy World!

What fun to wake up to this scene today!
My dear husband brought me a cup of coffee (in bed) and said, "Guess I'm not going in to work again this morning." That's all it took to get me out of bed! Not the coffee--it was the instant realization that we must be buried in snow, as was predicted on the weather news last night.

I wasn't disappointed when I jumped out of bed and ran to the window! Here's what I saw:

No comments: