The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Here Comes March!

What comes to mind for you when you think of "March"?

This is what pops into my mind:

  • March Madness

  • March of Dimes

  • March for Life

  • March of the Toy Soldiers

  • Beware the Ides of March

  • Marching bands

  • As we go marching on

  • We are marching to Pretoria...

  • Marching to the beat of my own drum

  • He marched them up to the top of the hill, and marched them down again

  • March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb(or vice-versa)

  • We're marching upward to Zion, that beautiful city of God

  • Oh, Lord, I want to be in that number, when the saints go marching in!

  • What else?

    4 comments:

    Patt Smith said...

    JEANNIE I MADE IT!!! Finally got here. The yellow daffodil ALWAYS made me think of March or vice versa-do u remember Sheryl C? I ALWAYS think of yellow daffodils when I think of Sheryl's. The last time I was at her house before we moved-as I drove up her drive way the whole side of the house was yellow daffodils & red tulips. So pretty. By March in Mich u were STARVED for Nature's Beauties.

    Jeannie said...

    Hi Patt!
    Glad to see you "finally got here." I knew you would someday. Thanks for your visit to my blog!

    Dianne said...

    You did a pretty good job listing a few.I will try to come up with some.

    Jeannie said...

    Put your thinking cap on!