The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Here Today . . . Gone To-Maui


Ah . . . a week in paradise!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How delicious!!! Enjoy.

CML_Shearings said...

I'm envious. What a great place to be while waiting.

Anonymous said...

WOW! I'm so jealous - in a Godly way of course!! Enjoy! Relax! Renew!

CML_Shearings said...

While you are enjoying the beach, we got a couple of inches of snow again. Tano & Elli are probably pleased about that.

Eagle-eye Di said...

Let me guess.Larry is meeting with someone about a new job possibility or is meeting his new boss and you will be moving there.It must be nice to be in such a wonderful place while in waiting to get news.