Daisy is her name -- peeing is her game! Yes, she pees every time I get her out of her kennel. I guess she's so excited to see me (or to get out of her kennel), she just can't wait till she gets outside. I dont know--maybe she thinks she is supposed to pee for me as soon as she steps outside the kennel--right there on the floor, in front of her kennel.
(Won't her "parents" have a big surprise when they see what she has learned to do while in my care.)
Well, she is a little cutie -- just a soft and curly little blonde furball -- a cockapoo (part cocker spaniel, part poodle). Our day with her starts at 6:00 A.M. Actually, I should be honest here and admit that Larry has the early morning duty. I get to spent about an hour with her every 3 hours after that. Our last time on-duty is 11:00 P.M. Then she has to wait for our attention until 6:00 A.M. the next day.This has been a good thing for me. It has convinced me that I really don't want a puppy, no matter how much I think I do. No matter how cute and sweet they are, and how much fun they are to play with -- puppies are a lot of work!
8 comments:
What a cute friend you have.Puppy love ahhhhhhhhhhhh.What a pretty pooch.Glad to hear everything went well with the time you had your grandkids.What fun for all.
Cute little puppy dog! I'm glad you had such a great time with your grandkids Jeannie. You have lots of great pictures in there.
they (puppies) are wonderful...but my days of owning dogs are over...they tie you down and as you say, are a lot of work! But I love them so much and every once in a while, I am tempted to go that route again. For now, I just enjoy my daughter's two delicious dogs!
Hi Jeannie, Looks like you're having a busy summer. What are you doing next week? ;-) That is an adorable dog, but as you say, they're time consuming & tie you down, etc. I used to have a cock-a poo as a young adult but couldn't keep her when I moved.
(check comments on your last blog)
Love, Judy
lOVE YOUR BLOG. IT LEAVES ONE WITH A PEACEFUL FEELING
Thanks to two new readers: Judy and Donna! It's a pleasure for me to find your comments!
Mom Dorris!! Well hello from sunny CA! I have been toying with the idea of starting a blog for our family and when I saw yours and Sherri's this morning, I figured I might as well. I found yours by the comment you made on Chad's for his B-day yesterday. Any way, it's good to see you guys are doing well. Say hi to dad for me when you see him.
Matt Souder
Matt!!! How nice to see you here! Thanks for leaving a comment. If you need any help getting your blog going, let me know.
Mom D.
Post a Comment