A new idea popped into my head during the past weekend--perhaps a crazy thought! I may be biting off way more than I want to chew, and I may come to regret starting such a project . . .
I've decided that perhaps it's time to tell my story. Perhaps you are interested--perhaps you are not. However, I have decided to make an attempt to tell it, for my own reasons, if not for anyone else's benefit. So, I have started a separate blog, just for my autobiography. I have no idea how long it will take me to complete this story, or if I will ever finish, but at least I will make an attempt to do it.
Last night I wrote the first chapter. If you are interested in reading it, click on the link: "A Girl Named Jeannie Annette". If you plan to continue reading as I continue writing, I would suggest that you save the url (website address) in your list of "Favorites". For your convenience, I have also added a link to it, in the sidebar of this blog (near the bottom).
3 comments:
I stated doing that when I was first blogging. I need to get back at it. Looking forward to what you write about yourself.
I'm looking forward to knowing what makes you "you". Quite a project--and taking on "two" blogs. Good blessings to you on your new adventure.
It will be alot of work doing your life story.It normally holds both good and not so good memories.May the Lord give you wisdom in writing it out and a good memory to record it.My brain I am not so sure would remember alot of things.Unfortunately it is a danger of getting alittle older.Love you.
Post a Comment