The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy New Year!

Have you noticed my new profile picture yet? I was thinking that a new year needs a new picture of me. Why would I choose this silly picture? Because everything's bigger in Texas, don't ya know!

A very nice start to this new year is the fact that our house in Beaverton is finally sold! The deal will close on Friday this week. Yea! Thank you God!!!

It's snowing today--those big fluffy flakes that are so pretty! But, it seems so strange to look out at the pool and see the beautiful tourquois water surrounded by all the white fluffy stuff! Snow here is a rare treat!
Anyone for a dip in the pool?

1 comment:

Carol-Ann Allen said...

So here I am back at the beginning of 2011. In October I decided to go back 10 years to see what it was like back then since I haven't seen a new post here forever and a day! But you only had 1 post for November, so I'm just going to pick it up here! Funny thing, I remember this post! Wow!