
My daughter Sherry came the closest to having the right guess. We were, indeed, blowing into straws which were carefully tucked into our shirts. However, it's the exact location where the straw is aimed that matters most.This little group gathering in our home needed some comic relief--badly! Every one of us has been going through some difficut situations lately. It was Cindy that introduced this hilarity. (See more on Cindy's blog.)
Next time you need a good laugh, here's what you do:
1. Get a straw.
2. Place one end in your mouth, and the other end in your armpit.
3. Blow
4. Reposition armpit end of straw, as needed, until you are able to produce a strange, unpleasant sound while blowing into the straw.
5. Then fake embarrassment, and say, "Oh, excuse me."
6. Do it again.
7. Explain that it must have been the beans you ate for breakfast.
9 comments:
Suger rush?
Uncle Ed
lollipop lollipop oh lolli lollipop,oh lollipop.You remember the song?
My guess is dinner is taking to long to get on the table.
I do like Ed's guess.Does he get a lollipop for his good answer?
I'm thinking they are blowing air through straws down their own shirts and somebody's ticklish.
It's the 'why' that I'm having trouble with!
My bifocals didn't pick up on the fact it was a straw.Oops.
Your zaniness has rubbed off onto your children & made them quite original & fun to be around.
all I can say is that is crazy and I ould expect nothing les from my aunt Jeannie. I am sure my mom and her twin would join right in if they had been there
Great photos of some funny moments!!!
Hey mom, I got your card. Thanks! I think I will go shopping on Thursday! Love you.
Too funny - and with instructions! Yeah! I'm thinking of using this at our next Leadership meeting!!
Post a Comment