It feels like I lost some weight off my head. (And, no, it's not that I finally lost my mind)! It was hair loss--actually a very welcome change. This is my new look, although I probably won't keep up with all the curls. My hairdresser loves to put curls on my head! It's fun for dress-up now and then, but far too much work for every day.
The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
New Look
It feels like I lost some weight off my head. (And, no, it's not that I finally lost my mind)! It was hair loss--actually a very welcome change. This is my new look, although I probably won't keep up with all the curls. My hairdresser loves to put curls on my head! It's fun for dress-up now and then, but far too much work for every day.
7 comments:
Love the new 'do'...and I'll take your dare (your comment on my post)....
What a cute style on you!
Looks good
Uncle Ed
Beautiful doo for you.It looks rather cute on your head.
Ah. that is a nice cut. I love the way it is shaped around your face. Getting "a do" is one of life's great little treasures. Delicious.
Looks real nice, Auntie Jeannie!
Love,
Kinza :)
I like it, but was expecting something shorter. It must have been really long. I think you would look great with any hairstyle--lucky you!!
This is it, my last day! We leave tomorrow for Branson. That will help me transition into the "no more responsibility" phase. Will try to call you some time in the near future. Love ya, San
Post a Comment