I'm pretty sure I have the sweetest, kindest, most loving husband in the whole world! This beautiful bouquet of roses (complete with vase) and a box of chocolates just came special delivery! (Larry is currently away on business, in Florida.)So, Larry, this post is for you...Thanks for your thoughtfulness, and your love, and the lovely gift! I love you, Honey!
8 comments:
I am sad that I am out of town on Valentine's day, but hope this lets you know I am thinking of you and that I love you.
Larry
Happy Valentine's Day to both of you!
Beautiful flowers!!
Bill made dinner for me: Salmon marinated in Dejon mustard, honey and balsamic vinegar, peas, quiona and waldorf salad. He also baked some weight watchers fudge cookies that were one point each.
Don't we have special guys!!
What a wonderful surprise to receive to your door.Happy valentines day to you.
And, a very happy (belated) Valentines Day to all of you, too!
Beautiful flowers!! Very nice Jeannie.
How special! Some of the same colors as Tano's painted flower are in those gorgeous roses. Belated Happy Valentine's Day!
As an old Florist I am very fussy about flowers......24 years in the business makes one that way...so the colours are lovely and what a delight to recieve these from the love of your life.
Post a Comment