It's snowing today. Those white, fluffy little particles are filling the heavens and wafting to the earth ever so gently. (I wonder if it looked like this when God sent manna to feed His children as they roamed through the desert many milenia ago.) Now the sun has just popped out, shining brightly, as though to focus light on the picture.
This lovely little reminder that winter is not quite over yet, was the first thing I saw this morning, when I first opened my eyes to the beginning of a new day. Since the ground already had a light dusting of snow, and it was still snowing heavily, I've held onto great hopes that we would soon have another winter wonderland to feast our eyes upon. However, with temperatures several degrees above freezing, and the warmth of bright sunshine, the ground refuses to hold on to the whiteness.
Oh well! The snowy scene is quickly disappearing, but it a was nice treat while it lasted. (Hope it hasn't hurt my spring bulbs whose green leaves had already sprung up.)
7 comments:
Your weather is similar to ours these days. Enjoy the snow while it lasts.
Yes, we woke up to the same scene. I have crocus and daffodils growing in the yard. The snow is still falling and sticking. We shall see. Thanks for visiting our blog.
So much for building another snowman in your front yard.I thought maybe we might see another snowman picture with you standing next to him with a big smile on your face.Bummer!Love ya.
Thanks, Jeannie, for linking Diane & me!!
Thanks, Jeannie, for linking Diane & me!!
yes, the weather is wacked out these days...with a mind all of its own...totally unpredictable - like many of us!
So glad everyone is enjoying all that white stuff!! So cool. I bet we got the most!!
Post a Comment