


This is where he used to eat before I put up the squirrel feeder. My fine-feathered friends were very glad to see him leave their feeder alone once he got his own feeder. However, they also use his feeder!

Hey, Dianne, this post is for you, since you just posted pictures of your little squirrel friend also. Wanna name my little furry friend?
7 comments:
You bet your sweet bootie I do!I love your pictures.Give me alittle while and I will list a couple.Hey where can I get one of them there squirrel feeders? I guess at my local nursery store.
I have two names.Chipper or Chatter
Or Chip short for Chipper.You could call him Chipper when your upset with him. Just like when our kids did something we didn't like we called him DANIEL CRAIG get over here! or BRYAN EUGENE cut that out!
How bout "Slick"
Actually I like Dianne's names.
Just had to get a name in here.
How about "Barabbas" After all, he is a thief that you have resuced!
I have to enter this "chitchat" about a name for the squirrel. I like the 2 names Diane suggested & would combine them into "Chipchat".
Boy I don't know how you are going to decide!I like all the names being posted to you.I have just sat here laughing while reading all your comments coming in on names.It feels good to laugh doesn't it?
Post a Comment