The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Dad













6 comments:

Wendy said...

Loved the wonderful article about Uncle Ron and all the great pictures of your family! Love you all. Wendy

MzLadyK said...

What a beautiful legacy of love and faith! Enjoyed reading this! Karen

Colleen said...

Jeannie, I really love this post about our dad. Thank you for doing it.

elizabeth embracing life said...

I loved looking at the details in all the pictures. What a nice honor to your dad.

Jeannie said...

Thanks to all of you for your nice comments to this post. I love my dad and really enjoyed putting this post together to honor him in this way.

Eagle-eye Di said...

This is a beautiful post Jeannie.Thanks for posting it.