The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

BREAKING NEWS!

Something green showed up at our house last night. It is capable of running very fast, and must be carely controlled, lest it get us into serious trouble. It will require a lot of tender, loving, care.

"Honey, if I promise to take very good care of it, can I keep it?"

We caught this "bug" many years back. Although we got rid of it for awhile, the "itch" never completely faded away. Several months ago that old "bug" bit Larry again. The "itching" just kept getting worse and and worse, and he began scratching at it all the time! Last night he finally got relief. Aaaah--feels much better now.

This one (a 1995) is metalic polo green with tan interior. This photos don't show the sparkle in the paint--it is gorgeous--showroom quality!

Let the fun begin!

3 comments:

Mister Ed T said...

Looks like a great solution, the perfect topical application for the itch. By the way, can I come over and play?

Jeannie said...

Sure, Ed, c'mon down! Please bring my sis with you, okay? Your guys are welcome and wanted any time!

Eagle-eye Di said...

Love your car,Larry.